The toughest part about keto-friendly recipes is figuring out how to make desserts that are low-carb, sugar-free and still taste great. This chocolate chip cookie recipe will save you. It has just the right about of sweetness, without any weird aftertaste (which can be common with alternative sweeteners).
The differences between this recipe and that of any other typical chocolate chip cookie, end at the ingredients. You are going to prep these as you would any other cookie, cream the eggs and butter and then incorporate the dry ingredients. Lay out your cookies on a sheet and bake! In 30 minutes you will have delicious, warm and keto chocolate chip cookies. As cliche as it is to say it, after taking your first bite of one of these cookies, you’ll be shocked that they are keto.
Chocolatey Chip Keto Cookies Recipe
By September 26, 2020Published:
- Yield: 24-30 cookies
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
• Store in refrigerator in an airtight container
• These cookies stay fresh for about three days
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup Krisda Sweetener Stevia, Monk Fruit, Xylitol or Erythritol
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup Krisda Semi-Sweet Chocolatey Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, sweetener, and coconut oil. Add vanilla extract and eggs; mix until combined.
- Add salt, xanthan gum, and baking soda and continue to mix.
- Add in the almond flour 1 cup at a time. Fold in chocolatey chips.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper. Form the dough into tablespoon sized balls and drop dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden around the edges.
- Course: Dessert