Chocolatey Chip Keto Pancakes are the perfect way to kick start your day. This keto pancakes recipe will fuel your body, not your waistline! Light and fluffy dairy-free pancakes made with blanched almond flour, almond milk and a sprinkle of sugar-free chocolate chips!
Chocolatey Chip Keto Pancakes Recipe
By March 1, 2021Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Ready In: 10 mins
• These pancakes can be refrigerated and enjoyed within 3 days. They are freezer friendly and can keep for up to a month. To re-heat, they can either be microwaved or in the pan itself.
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-2 tablespoons Krisda Sweetener Stevia, Monk Fruit, Xylitol or Erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Krisda Semi-Sweet Chocolatey Chips
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- In a blender or mixing bowl, add all your ingredients, except for chocolate chips, and pulse or mix until a thick batter remains. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Allow the batter to sit for 5-10 minutes. After this time period, if the batter is too thick, add extra almond milk if needed.
- Over low-medium heat, preheat a lightly greased non-stick pan. Using a 1/4 cup, pour even cupfuls of batter into the heated pan. Cover the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges are golden and slightly bubbling. Flip and cook for a further 1-2 minutes, or until cooked through. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Enjoy immediately or allow to cool completely before freezing for later consumption.
- Course: Breakfast