This is hands down the best Healthy Banana Bread we have ever made! Delicious, nutritious, SO moist + grain, gluten + refined sugar free. 🍫 Enjoy it!
Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
By May 12, 2023Published:
[refined sugar free, grain + gluten free]
- 2 large bananas about 1 cup, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup Krisda Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Krisda Semi-Sweet Chocolatey Chips
- 1/4 cup walnuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8× baking loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large, glass mixing bowl melt together coconut oil and almond butter, for about 1 minute on high, stir until combined.
- Add mashed banana, monk fruit sweetener, maple syrup, vanilla extract and mix.
- Add eggs and stir until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until completely combined.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips and optional walnuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30-40 minutes, until top is set and a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before removing the loaf from the pan to a wire rack to cool.
- Enjoy + devour