These indulgent Mexican Keto Chocolate Pots de Creme are totally keto-friendly! They’re made with coconut cream, sugar-free chocolate and warm Mexican spices.
Mexican Keto Chocolate Pots de Creme Recipe
By May 4, 2021Published:
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 00 min
- Ready In: 4 hrs 10 mins
These come together in about 10 minutes with no cooking time and minimal ingredients that are naturally derived.
- 1 9 oz bag Krisda Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 15 oz can coconut cream
- 1/4 cup Krisda Monk Fruit Sweetener optional
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle or cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pistachios finely chopped, optional
- 1/4 cup coconut whipped cream optional
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler or in 30 second increments in the microwave.
- In a high speed blender, combine all remaining ingredients except pistachios and whipped cream and blend until smooth. With the motor running on low speed, gradually pour in the melted chocolate. Cover and increase speed to medium-high, continuing to blend until ingredients are fully combined and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into jars or ramekins and refrigerate until chilled, about 4 hours. The chocolate pots will be rich and thick if consumed cold straight from the refrigerator. If a lighter texture is desired, allow pots to sit at room temperature for about an hour before enjoying. Just before serving, top with chopped pistachio and coconut whipped cream, if using.
- Course: Dessert