Perfect for satisfying a sweet craving, this Strawberry Keto Jam is an inevitable presence in the refrigerator of a true keto-follower. Very easy to prepare, it can be kept up to two weeks in the refrigerator and costs very little, especially when compared to equivalent supermarket products.
Strawberry jam is one of those things that never fails in one’s refrigerator. It allows you to enrich sweet recipes, such as pancakes, or add an extra touch to a simple Greek yogurt snack. It prepares quickly and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Strawberry Keto Jam Recipe
By September 25, 2020Published:
- Yield: 30 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
Perfect for satisfying a sweet craving.
- 500 grams Strawberries Fresh or Frozen
- 100 grams Krisda Sweetener Stevia, Monk Fruit, Xylitol or Erythritol
- 50 grams Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- Place the ingredients in a high-sided pot or pan
- Set to simmer on medium-low, turning and checking the consistency regularly, about 15 minutes
- Pour the still boiling jam into previously sterilized jars and leave to cool upside down
- Course: Breakfast